Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jewelry Christmas Tree - What a GREAT Gift!

This was my Mom's Christmas gift!
I told Mom I needed all her "OLD" jewelry! She was very reluctant to hand some things over, but I assured her I would take care of it! I also got jewelry from my sisters, and all the neices in our family. Some of the pieces are costume, some are 14K and others are 18K, but it all works together great! There's jewelry on Mom's tree from 4 generations! I think that's AWESOME!!!
My daughter and my neice were showing her the earrings on the tree they wore to prom, and Mom showed them the earrings she wore to her prom!
Another Jewelry Christmas Tree!
A friend asked me to make her Mom one for Mother's Day. She got jewelry from lots of women in her family, and now her Mom will be able to cherish this forever!
What a GREAT Mother's Day Gift!

3 comments:

  1. Neat site Leslie...You're quite a talent. The tree was a fantastic idea.

    I'm not sure 'bout that LSU business...but otherwise. Keep up the blogging (and selling)

    You're daughters are beautifu.

    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some cleaning tips. Never clean gold and gems in chlorine. Ammonia based cleaning products are used throughout the jewelry industry, but they can damage some gems. az jewelry stores

    ReplyDelete